A ritual is any act done regularly without thinking about it. A routine is the usual series of things that you do at a particular time or in a particular order. The aim of this course is to discover and bring attention to the rituals that support you so that they become routine in your life. I want this course to help you find anchors that support you and your emotional wellbeing, and be something that you can implement for yourself.
Find the course here!
Who is this course for?
- People who want routines and rituals in their life but don’t know where to start
- People who have perhaps tried to meditate and left feeling disempowered and confused.
- People who are stuck in their mind and want to connect to the body more
- People who don’t want to add another time consuming thing to their ‘to do’ list
- People who are ready to implement routine and ritual into their lives but just want some guidance
I will introduce you to 5 practices that have helped me and are easy to do! Here’s a layout of what the week will look like:
Day 1- Journaling- Using a free writing practice called ‘The Morning Pages’ to clear your mind and open up your creativity.
Day 2- Emotional Awareness Meditation- A somatic practice to feel into your emotions through your body.
Day 3- Breathwork- Guiding you through two simple breathwork techniques. Breath of fire, to pep you up and box breathing, to slow you down.
Day 4- EFT Tapping- Emotional freedom technique tutorial and guided practice for stress and anxiety.
Day 5- Connecting with Nature! The benefits of getting outside. Give technology a break and let mother nature do her thing!
Day 6- Bonus Video- A tip on how to implement new routines and rituals using the “Habit Stacking” method.
I can’t wait for you to join this course! See you soon,